- This event has passed.
July 18 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMFree
This event will be a potluck. Please let us know if you’re interested in attending. Please visit our Facebook Group to RSVP. Please don’t feel like you have to bring something to attend. We’d love to see you there regardless.
The Amputee Coalition of Toronto will be hosting a number of its chat meetups in 2019 in a condo party room at the following location in the east end of Mississauga on Lakeshore.
1485 Lakeshore Road East
We’re very excited about this location for our chat meetups going forward. Some of the features of this location include:
• Close to area expressways (QEW, 427, Gardiner)
• Close to Long Branch GO station (Lakeshore Line)
• Close to Long Branch TTC Street Cars
• Plenty of ground-level visitor parking and available accessible parking spaces
• A large drop off area in front of building to accommodate members using assistive devices
• The party room is steps away from the main entrance on the ground floor.
• Accessible washrooms close to the party room